From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> on behalf of Roger Critchlow
<r...@elf.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2016 12:47:10 PM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Stop Calling People "Low Information Voters" | Quillette

https://medium.com/@Richard_Florida/the-most-disruptive-transformation-in-history-80a50ef89b4d#.7grm8x0r1

On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Marcus Daniels
<mar...@snoutfarm.com<mailto:mar...@snoutfarm.com>> wrote:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/03/opinion/sunday/why-blue-states-are-the-real-tea-party.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-0&action=click&contentCollection=Opinion&region=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=Blogs

[https://static01.nyt.com/images/2016/12/04/opinion/sunday/08johnson-web/08johnson-web-facebookJumbo.jpg]<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/03/opinion/sunday/why-blue-states-are-the-real-tea-party.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-0&action=click&contentCollection=Opinion&region=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=Blogs>

Why Blue States Are the Real 'Tea
Party'<http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/03/opinion/sunday/why-blue-states-are-the-real-tea-party.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-0&action=click&contentCollection=Opinion&region=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=Blogs>
www.nytimes.com<http://www.nytimes.com>
Progressive urban areas pay more taxes and have less voting power than rural
ones.