So, can we infer that those who focus on a diagnosis believe that the diagnosis
might convince Pence and a majority of appropriate others to declare Trump
unable?  As much as I disagree with Pence's apparent views, it would be
fantastic if he were playing such a game.  Such sneaky planning might even
restore my faith in government.

--
☣ glen