From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> on behalf of Owen Densmore
<o...@backspaces.net>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 10:19:05 AM
To: Wedtech; Complexity Coffee Group
Subject: [FRIAM] Classes, Complexity, and Functional Programming – Kent C.
Dodds – Medium

​I know, I know, functional programming is as fun as hitting your head with a
brick.

But this article does a nice job of showing how functional programming is very
Self-like:
  ​​
https://me
​​
dium.com/@kentcdodds/classes-complexity-and-functional-programming-a8dd86903747<http://dium.com/@kentcdodds/classes-complexity-and-functional-programming-a8dd86903747>

​It's objects and functions all the way down, and for me the best is no `this`.

It is a bit scary letting go of "central control" Classes provide, very human.
I mean, who's *boss*?

Do any of us *use* functional programming?

   -- Owen​