But hailing back to the "doubt" thread, we *all* "mail it in" all the time.  As
Nick argues, when you get out of bed in the morning, you're "mailing it in" to
some (or other) extent.  When a jazz musician relies on muscle memory to do its
job ("mail it in") so that a more reflective neural pathway can synthesize
higher-order patterns over those "mailed in" processes, we call that *not*
"mailing it in".  But good jazz musicians, presumably, practice "not mailing it
in" so that "not mailing it in" becomes easier and more like "mailing it in"
over time.  So, "not mailing it in" becomes a higher order "mailing it in".

Unless we're willing to parse your defn of truth into things like "homeostatic
truth", "memory truth", "attractor truth", vs "social truth" etc, it will be no
more useful than the concepts we already have for those things.  And if we do
that, and it turns out those don't reflect the way others (everyone else) uses
the term, then it won't be very useful.

--
☣ gⅼеɳ