Steve,

So far, at least as far as my definition of truth is concerned it is
confined to a singular entity(system). Phase locking, et. al. are
phenemona of multiple interacting systems - as is convergence.
Except for the brief discussion of marching bands and acting troupes in
my response to Merle, I have made no claims nor espoused any theory
regarding collectives of interacting systems and it is only in the
collective that such things as synchrony, resonance, convergence etc.
would occur.
It will be necessary to move to the group level before considering the
the "truth" "Truth" concepts as presented by Nick channeling Pierce -
but to date I am merely offering a definition of 'truth' as a condition
of an individual system.
Of course, you are correct that I adhere to any number of contingent
truths and even behave as if they were meta-truths or even Truth -
Vedic/Buddhist metaphysics and epistemology for two. Not to mention all
the little things like not jumping off a roof and expecting to float
like a cloud.
davew

Links:

  1. mailto:merlelef...@gmail.com