I suspect I need a psychiatrist to see weekly. The person I have now is to
iregular and spends a lot of time on his computer so it doesn't feel like
he's paying attention. Wich is just bad with someone with dyslexia because
my body language, or voice or how I phrase something will fill in where I
simply don't have the right kinds of words, and frankly need a pro to help
with the medication and make sure what ever we try is actually doing good.
What sort of stuff to avoid. For example : I't's just my experience with
some of the SSRI's and other anti-depressents beer or wine just doesn't
work.