From: Friam [] On Behalf Of Gillian Densmore
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 9:40 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <>
Subject: [FRIAM] Psychiatrist?

I suspect I need a psychiatrist to see weekly. The person I have now is to
iregular and spends a lot of time on his computer so it doesn't feel like he's
paying attention. Wich is just bad with someone with dyslexia because my body
language, or voice or how I phrase something will fill in where I simply don't
have the right kinds of words, and frankly need a pro to help with the
medication and make sure what ever we try is actually doing good. What sort of
stuff to avoid. For example : I't's just my experience with some of the SSRI's
and other anti-depressents beer or wine just doesn't work.

to unsubscribe
FRIAM-COMIC by Dr. Strangelove