OCD<https://psychcentral.com/lib/doubt-ocd-how-do-you-make-a-decision/> is
another condition that might explain a fixation on doubt.   Perhaps individuals
in very narrow specialties are especially concerned with reputation and will go
to great lengths to minimize regret or embarrassment, but I don’t think even
careful people act like theorem provers.    The world keeps turning and there
is no time for that.

On 7/7/18, 4:06 PM, "Friam on behalf of glen" <friam-boun...@redfish.com on