*From:*Friam [mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com] *On Behalf Of *Marcus Daniels
*Sent:* Tuesday, January 08, 2019 3:06 PM
*To:* The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
*Subject:* Re: [FRIAM] Motives - Was Abduction

Can you please stop labeling and categorizing things?   Your labels aren’t real.   I am a person that supports the lifestyle of two dogs.

*From: *Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com <mailto:friam-boun...@redfish.com>> on behalf of Nick Thompson <nickthomp...@earthlink.net <mailto:nickthomp...@earthlink.net>> *Reply-To: *The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com <mailto:friam@redfish.com>>
*Date: *Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 2:58 PM
*To: *'The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group' <friam@redfish.com <mailto:friam@redfish.com>>

Marcus,

Well, see that just proves the point.  Not only can I not speak your lion-language, I accuse you of being a gazelle.  I apologize to all you lions out there.  By the way, what DO you call yourselves?

Nicholas S. Thompson

Clark University