😉

On 14 Feb 2020, at 15:19, Frank Wimberly wrote:

Aleph 0, Aleph 1, Aleph 2,...   etc. are all infinite cardinals.  The
continuum hypothesis is that there are no cardinals between consecutive
members of that sequence.

I will translate your witticisms for the unintiated, Barry. Did I get it
right?

Frank

On Fri, Feb 14, 2020, 1:14 PM Barry MacKichan <barry.mackic...@mackichan.com>