From: Friam <friam-boun...@redfish.com> on behalf of Frank Wimberly
<wimber...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 10:13 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam@redfish.com>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Choroquine-phosphate Death

I thought he was referring to Trump.  Am I missing something?

---
Frank C. Wimberly
505 670-9918
Santa Fe, NM

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 10:09 AM Michel Bloch
<mbl...@mountvernon.fr<mailto:mbl...@mountvernon.fr>> wrote:

I don’t if Professor Raoult is right or not, but, for him, the word « idiot »
is inappropriate, you might use “character » or “unusual” or “bizarre”:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Didier_Raoult#Citations

Amicalement

Michel Bloch

http://mountvernon.fr/