Of course it is not really my intention to rebuild hyperdoc each time
I make a small change to a source file.  I would like to be able to
just make a change to a spad(.pamphlet) file and type make/make
install. But if it is necessary for the integrity of the system to
rebuild some part of hyperdoc, then at least the result should be the
same as if I had just run make for the first time.