On Monday, 17 October 2016 21:36:30 UTC+2, Kurt Pagani wrote:

> So my question is *how to extract 3d curve data from ThreeSpace (SPACE3)?*
> I've tried some of the functions there but got weird output.

In the meantime I could figure it out. My bad, I' didn't recognize that
curve(S) returns another list level than mesh(S). But now I have another
problem. I'm trying to map draw options to frontend specific options. Most
but colors are easy. Is there a package or example how to convert Color,
Palette to something comprehensible (to me), e.g. RGB?

I've found
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/fricas-devel/N4wwCDomxEM/pCyruhqDAwAJ
and I guess there is now news about the topic. Unfortunately the wiki is
down : service temporarily not avialbale.