Hi,

I've noticed a couple of places in the algebra code where the documentation
strings are misplaced, causing the generated documentation to be incorrect.
(eg. IndexedExponents), or just looks like they should have been a
comment.  Obviously, fixing these helps with the IDE stuff I'm doing as
well.

Would it be possible to get the patch below applied:

https://github.com/pbroadbery/fricas/commit/3b73adb1692ed03995df0dad3e18c17b4436bbc5.patch

Thanks,

Peter