I've noticed a couple of places in the algebra code where the documentation
strings are misplaced, causing the generated documentation to be incorrect.
(eg. IndexedExponents), or just looks like they should have been a
comment.  Obviously, fixing these helps with the IDE stuff I'm doing as

Would it be possible to get the patch below applied: