Raymond Rogers wrote:

> I just downloaded the binary from sourceforge
> fricas-1.3.3.amd64.tar.bz2
> It declares that it's version 1.3.2
> The time stamps on the fricas/efricas are Mar 12 this year.
> Should I get the source and build or do you want more tests on this?

For me binary shows 1.3.3:

                       FriCAS Computer Algebra System
                            Version: FriCAS 1.3.3
                   Timestamp: Mon Mar 12 21:48:52 CET 2018
   Issue )copyright to view copyright notices.
   Issue )summary for a summary of useful system commands.
   Issue )quit to leave FriCAS and return to shell.

(1) -> )version
Value = "FriCAS 1.3.3 compiled at Mon Mar 12 21:48:52 CET 2018"

Are you sure that you are running the downloaded binary and not some
older version?