Hi

You can try to use the environment  FRICAS_INITFILE via an 'export
FRICAS_INITFILE=/path/to/home'

See src/interp/i-toplev.boot line 106 (readSpadProfileIfThere) where we can
read the routine return 'nil' if it this environment variable is not
defined.

Not tested though, I would need more knowledge/investigation of the actual
source code.

Cheers,

Greg