Hi,

Yes I agree.

Am rebuilding it and I spoke earlier about an issue in c-funs.c near line
113 :

I don't know how you want to solve that but the offending code to build
FriCAS with MinGW is :

int
makedir(char *path)
{
#ifdef S_IRWXO
   return ( mkdir (path,(S_IRWXU | S_IRWXO | S_IRWXG)) );
#else
   return ( mkdir (path) );
#endif
}

Here the preprocessor take the first call but it needs to take ' return (
mkdir (path) );'

Cheers,

Greg