On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 03:25:52PM +0200, Ralf Hemmecke wrote:
> Where are the diffs to install.rst and INSTALL.sh from wip/rstdoc?
> https://github.com/fricas/fricas/pull/56

They were attached to my previous mail.

> I thought you would consider the wip/rstdoc before the release. Now the
> documentation for 1.3.7 is as it is --- out of date.

Sorry.  You wrote about update to https://fricas.github.io, it
was not clear if that affects anything going into release
tarball.  In fact together with branch it suggested opposite.

More generally many thing (most unrelated to FriCAS) take
me now more time than in the past.  In case of FriCAS
Github (at least now) means that things take more time.
In particular to review code I need a diff, and
ATM I have problems getting them from Github.
Also, Github generates a lot of noise and simply
it is easy to overlook important thing in the noise.

Given lack of time I had to limit things to those that
I can do quickly.  Now, in my opinion getting out the
release was important.  There are several known problems
that that we would like to fix, but were not fixed.
Still, there are important fixes and new code.