Couldn't we have a ")quiet" option to the )library command?

Currently FriCAS tells me about loading and exposing all the constructors.

A simple hack is

)lisp (DEFUN |sayMSG| (|x|) ())
)library ...
)boot sayMSG(x) == sayBrightly1(x, get_algebra_stream())

but also that prints something.

It is all about messages like

S2IZ0049K
 %1b is already explicitly exposed in frame %2b

S2IU0001
 %1 will be automatically loaded when needed from %2

Any idea how to extend FriCAS with such an option?

Thank you
Ralf