Hi All,

Does anyone know if it's possible to get HyperDoc *not* to start an xterm with
a new session in it when I click on a SPAD code fragment, but instead to insert
it into the original session from which HyperDoc was launched?

e.g. open HyperDoc and go to Topics -> Polynomials -> Basic Functions and click
on "p := a*x^2 + b*x*y + c*y^2".

I tried starting fricas with the "-ihere" option thinking that might do it, but
no luck.

Thanks,
Paul