Hi Waldek,

it seems that it is too expensive to bring the wiki back.

https://fricas-wiki.math.uni.wroc.pl/PolynomialOverFiniteField

In the long run I propose to use the jupyter notebook format (actually with the help of JupyText ordinary .input files that follow a certain simple structure are sufficient) and store all this in the repo

https://github.com/fricas/fricas-notebooks/

and show it via (for example)

https://fricas.github.io/fricas-notebooks/FriCAS-FirstSteps.html

The git repo would also nicely record the history of the content.

Just an idea.
Of course, I'd need help to transfer important content from the wiki to the git repo.

Ralf