I have committed all related patches, the patch in this thread is
the last one.

I have updated it a little bit to improve the build process and
fixed the pictures in section 10.5.

https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/e34fadc066ee34b4b6a56ceadfa3284934166999

So your changes should be based on master branch from now on.

But before I commit this patch, I really would like to see
you to commit
https://github.com/hemmecke/fricas/commit/d460657632ce3fb9f8b9ea83112642ba59a9e3a9

and

https://github.com/hemmecke/fricas/commit/32a50eeb2c762e4df3b42c5f0f9cb38aa4f2a811

first.  These "noOutputXtc" patches.

I'm more familiar with these related areas and I'm confident
these changes are good to go.

- Qian