On 5/4/24 22:01, Ralf Hemmecke wrote:

Anyway, by building with -j1 I got your branch compiled with a view3D still running with 100% cpu usage after the build had successfully finished.

I've never met this before.

Looking at the book is a pleasure now. Qian, you really did a great job.
Some pictures look even better than in the printed version of the original Jenks&Sutor book.

I think I can savely upstream

https://github.com/hemmecke/fricas/commit/d460657632ce3fb9f8b9ea83112642ba59a9e3a9

and then please recheck that there will be no hanging view3D (and friends) in your patch. I would like to test it again before you commit.

Ralf

I've rebased https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commits/new-ps-book/
to https://github.com/oldk1331/fricas/commit/7102a38052a58de2ac5dba33ec9ccb13b8981798

Please try this with a fresh build.  There should be no more problems.

- Qian