On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 05:07:56PM +0800, Qian Yun wrote:
> Some other updates:
>
> This happens for Clozure CL as well.
>
> This does not happen for fricas0, either compile-mode or
> interpret-mode.
>

> Very strange indeed.
>
> I'll compare call stack to interpreter later.

On Linux I can do the following and the example still works:

1) Disable 'canCoercePermute' and 'coerceIntPermute' by adding

    true => nil

as first line

2) Replace GLESSEQP by the following:

(defun GLESSEQP (X Y) (BREAK))

Which means that 'coerceIntPermute' is the only place using
'GLESSEQP' to handle the example (in fact cases when it is used
are quite rare).

I wonder if on Windows there are extra uses of GLESSEQP?  The above
would allow to find them.