Hello,

On Wed, 6 Apr 2022 15:26:42 +0200
Francois Prems <prems.franc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> interface xxx
>  switchport mode dot1q-tunnel
>  switchport dot1q-tunnel allowed vlan all

Tu n'as pas la possibilite de mettre mode access, et de definir le
dot1q-tunnel via une encaps ?
disclaimer: je ne connais pas FS, mais j'ai deja vu ce type d'approche...

Paul

--
Paul Rolland                                E-Mail : rol(at)witbe.net
CTO - Witbe.net SA                          Tel. +33 (0)1 47 67 77 77

Please no HTML, I'm not a browser - Pas d'HTML, je ne suis pas un
navigateur "Some people dream of success... while others wake up and work
hard at it"

"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10
or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you
when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'"
--Mike Godwin, Electronic Frontier Foundation