>> Je réagit sur Ganeti, ça existe encore? On avait utilisé cela y a 10 ans
>> pour créer une virtualisation multi providers c'était génial.

Plus précisément, la première annonce de juin pour la 3.0.0beta1 :

Almost 13 years ago, on August 30th in 2007, Google released the first
version of Ganeti. After internal development has been slowed down and
ultimately discontinued in the past years, the public community of
Ganeti users and enthusiasts has taken over further development of this
project. Today, we are happy to release Ganeti 3.0.0beta1! Being the
first major release without direct help/involvement from Google, this
is a huge step forward for this project. Please download and test the
new release from the Github Release page - and report any feedback you
have back to the mailing lists or through Github Issues.

Out of all the people who helped getting this release onto the road we
would like to specifically acknowledge the work done by Apollon
Oikonomopoulos and Iustin Pop. While Apollon provided most of the work,
especially for the Python 3 migration, Iustin used his expertise as a
long-time project member/contributor and reviewed many pull requests.
Thank you both!

With the help and acknowledgment of Google this project and all assets
are currently being transferred to SPI Inc. (Software in the Public
Interest), a non profit organisation which helps open source projects by
providing a legal entity, donation handling and other services to them.
We are happy to announce that the SPI board has voted to welcome Ganeti
as its 40th project. Other well-known projects supported by SPI include
Debian, systemd or PostgreSQL. A comprehensive list can be found here:
http://spi-inc.org/projects/

How does the project operate?
The project is currently maintained by the Ganeti organisation team. In
regular (virtual) meetings we discuss current topics, new releases, map
out milestones etc. Out of this group of people, Sascha Lucas and
Rudolph Bott are the project liaisons to SPI. Other than that, there are
no fixed roles. We all participate in discussions, pull request reviews,
conference planning etc. If you would like to join us, please contact us
through the mailing list or directly.

Does anything change?
There will be only one major visible change: we have dropped the
requirement of a CLA (Contributer License Agreement). After internal
discussions we have come to the conclusion that it is not needed any
more and also makes contributing to Ganeti harder than it could be. We
would like to welcome new (and returning) contributors to this project!
We are also currently preparing a relaunch of the ganeti.org website,
but this may take some time to finish.

How can I help?
We are always looking for help on various topics:
* pull requests for new features, bug fixes, documentation
* reviewers (some degree of familiarity with the codebase would help here)
* everything around GanetiCon
* testing, testing, testing (and opening issues of course!)

You can also help us by sharing the way you use Ganeti in your
environment - this will make it easier for us to decide which features
should be prioritized, locate unused features which can be
deprecated/dropped in the future etc.

We, the Ganeti organisation team, would like to thank everyone who has
participated in Ganeti over the years and has invested his time to make
the Ganeti project what it is today: a rock-solid virtualisation
environment!

Cheers,
Rudi -  on behalf of
 Ansgar,
 Apollon,
 Guido,
 Iustin,
 Sascha

--
 Rudolph Bott - bo...@sipgate.de
 Telefon: +49 (0)211-63 55 56-41

 sipgate GmbH - Gladbacher Str. 74 - 40219 Düsseldorf
 HRB Düsseldorf 39841 - Geschäftsführer: Thilo Salmon, Tim Mois
 Steuernummer: 106/5724/7147, Umsatzsteuer-ID: DE219349391

 www.sipgate.de - www.sipgate.co.uk