On 2011.02.23. 1:19, Miklos Vajna wrote:
So, this way, I guess there is some configuration files to add to
systemd. But what/wich/how?

Sorry for these noob-systemd questions...
It's not noob at all. I also noticed that systemd-cgls shows that all
my KDE processes are under prefdm.service (which starts kdm), which is
ugly.

So I added 'session    required     pam_systemd.so' to /etc/pam.d/kde,
and now my KDE processes are under systemd/user/vmiklos instead of
systemd/system/prefdm.service.

Now my PAM knowledge is rather limited, but it would be nice if we could
add that line to all (ssh/console/kde/etc) configs - and then that
should solve the problem of Exceed and of systemd-cgls as well.
That should be in /etc/pam.d/common-session. Every other pam service that needs session things from pam should include this...

IroNiQ