Git-Url: 
http://git.frugalware.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=frugalware-current.git;a=commitdiff;h=390d61e518df7605921b6e5e732f28155fd44ed4

commit 390d61e518df7605921b6e5e732f28155fd44ed4
Author: Slown <[email protected]>
Date:   Thu Feb 16 20:15:28 2012 +0100

fortune-mod-powerpuff-0.3-3-i686

* pkg++

diff --git a/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-powerpuff/FrugalBuild 
b/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-powerpuff/FrugalBuild
index 3117bd4..eef9ae5 100644
--- a/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-powerpuff/FrugalBuild
+++ b/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-powerpuff/FrugalBuild
@@ -2,23 +2,22 @@
# Maintainer: Devil505 <[email protected]>

pkgname=fortune-mod-powerpuff
-_F_archive_name="powerpuff"
pkgver=0.3
-pkgrel=2
+pkgrel=3
pkgdesc="Quotes taken from the Power Puff Girls series from Cartoon Network."
url="http://eng.eelcowesemann.nl/linux-unix/ye-olde-legacy-stuff/fortune-cookies/$pkgname";
depends=('fortune-mod')
groups=('games-extra')
archs=('i686' 'x86_64')
-up2date="Flasttar $url"
-source=(http://eng.eelcowesemann.nl/files/2009/12/$_F_archive_name-$pkgver.tar_.gz)
-_F_cd_path="$_F_archive_name-$pkgver"
-sha1sums=('1264f1535d48e28eb225f1f29232886d23bc4e55')
+up2date=$pkgver
+source=(powerpuff)
+sha1sums=('f93ce8be0fca0ba882d05f74a1b8d82224c510b3')

build() {
-  Fcd
+  Fcd "."
+  strfile ./powerpuff || Fdie
Fmkdir usr/share/fortune
-  Finstallrel 644 $_F_archive_name usr/share/fortune
-  Finstallrel 644 $_F_archive_name.dat usr/share/fortune
+  Ffilerel powerpuff usr/share/fortune
+  Ffilerel powerpuff.dat usr/share/fortune
}

diff --git a/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-powerpuff/powerpuff 
b/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-powerpuff/powerpuff
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..2424293
--- /dev/null
+++ b/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-powerpuff/powerpuff
@@ -0,0 +1,678 @@
+Narrator: Sugar .. Spice .. and everything Nice
+          These are the ingredients to the perfect little girl.
+          But Professor Utonium accidentally added one ingredient to the
+         concoction: Chemical X
+          Thus, the Powerpuff Girls were born. Using their ultra superpowers,
+         Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to
+         fighting crime and the forces of evil!
+%
+Narrator: The city of Townsville!
+%
+Mayor: What a wonderful day for a celebration ... Girls, have I ever told you
+       the story of this old theatre?
+Ms. Bellum: Just say yes.
+Girls: No.
+Mayor: Well, splendid. This theatre is the most historic site in all of
+       Townsville. Why, I used to see shows here when I was your age.
+%
+Mayor: I raised my hand, but he chose another. He chose a little girl.
+%
+Mayor: Poor old Al Lusion. Poor old theatre ... Oh, well, let the festivities
+       begin!
+%
+Mayor: Yes! Yes! Smash it! Smash it! Boom! Boom! Pow! Pow! Smash it, smash it,
+       smash it!
+%
+Blossom: What was that?
+Bubbles: I think it.it was a zombie!
+Buttercup: Cut it out, Bubbles. There.s no such thing as zombies.
+
+...
+
+Woman: A zombie!
+%
+Narrator: Oh, no! It's Al Lusion! He's returned from beyond the grave as
+          Abracadaver, the magical zombie!
+%
+Abracadaver: You laughed at me ... but now, revenge!
+%
+Mayor: Hmm. That's peculiar. Uh, Ms. Bellum, do you see this saw I see?
+Ms. Bellum: Yes, but can't you see that all of Townsville is under attack?
+Mayor: I think my hat's under attack! Call the haberdasher!
+Ms. Bellum: Ahem!
+Mayor: Oh, and the Powerpuff Girls.
+%
+Blossom: H-H-Hello?
+%
+Mayor: Blossom! You girls have to help at once!
+Blossom: W-W-W-Why? What is it, Mayor?
+Mayor: My favorite hat's been ruined, and, uh ... oh, yeah, Townsville's
+       under attack by an evil demented zombie magician.
+Blossom: WHAT?! An evil demented zombie?
+Buttercup: No way! I'm not going!
+Bubbles: Me neither.
+Blossom: I know it's scary, but.we have to.
+%
+Blossom: Oh ... um ... excuse me, Mr. Zombie, sir.
+Abracadaver: Wha.?
+Blossom: Could you stop destroying Townsville with your evil zombie magic?
+Bubbles, Buttercup: Please?
+%
+Abracadaver: You! You're that girl! Girl with bear!
+%
+Blossom: Huh?
+%
+Buttercup: You put her down!
+%
+Buttercup: Uh-oh!
+Abracadaver: You hit me!
+%
+Abracadaver: And now, my assistant ... time for grand finale!
+%
+Abracadaver: Now you meet your doom!
+%
+Narrator: Oh, no! Right before our very eyes ... the magic of the Powerpuff
+          Girls vanished forever! Now Townsville is at the mercy of that evil
+         magician Abraca-huh!
+%
+Blossom: Ta-da!
+Narrator: Blossom?!
+Crowd: Yaaay!
+%
+Girls: Ta-da!
+Crowd: Yaaay!
+Mayor: But, girls! How did you do it?
+Girls: It's magic, silly!
+%
+Narrator: How? ... Who? ... When? ... But? ... Who's in the? ...
+%
+Narrator: Oh, girls! I love that voodoo that you do!
+%
+Narrator: So once again the day is saved ... thanks to the Powerpuff Girls!
+%
+Narrator: The city of Townsville ... And like most cities, Townsville prepares
+          its young for bed as evening approaches.
+%
+Buttercup: Man, I'm not ready for bed yet!
+Blossom: Now, girls, you know we need to get plenty of sleep. It's our
+         responsibility as superheroines to be well-rested, so that we'll be
+        at peak crime-fighting performance whenever evil rears its ugly head.
+%
+Blossom: And, like Ben Franklin always said ... Early to bed, early to wake,
+         makes a lady smart, pretty, and great.
+%
+Buttercup: Yeah, yeah ... but all the fun stuff happens at night. Parties,
+           dancing, nightclubs and stuff. Girl, it'll be awesome once we're
+          old enough to go out after dark. Right, Bubbles?
+Bubbles: Uh ... no.
+Buttercup: What do you mean, no?
+Bubbles: I don't know.
+Buttercup: You're not afraid of the dark, are you?
+Bubbles: No.
+Buttercup: You ain't scared of monsters under the bed, are you?
+Bubbles: No.
+Buttercup: Well, then. I guess you wouldn't be afraid of the Boogie Man,
+           either.
+Blossom, Bubbles: Who?
+%
+Buttercup: Boogie Man! The creepiest, scariest, nastiest,
+           long-finger-and-pointy-teeth-havingest, little-kid-gettingest
+          monster in the WORLD! But don't worry. He only comes out ...
+          after dark!
+%
+Professor: Wha?
+%
+Blossom, Bubbles: IT'S THE BOOGIE MAN!
+Professor: What? Boogie Man? What's going on in here?
+%
+Professor: Buttercup ... are you teasing your sisters again?
+%
+Professor: Okay, Bubbles, calm down. Everything's all right now.
+%
+Professor: Yes, Blossom, I know. Buttercup likes to be an instigator.
+%
+Buttercup: Well, it's not my fault she's a baby scared of the dark.
+%
+Professor: Now, girls, being scared doesn't make you a baby. I was scared
+           when I heard my girls screaming. But did I hide under the covers?
+%
+Professor: Thank you, Blossom. You see, bravery doesn't mean you're not
+           scared. Bravery is doing what you're afraid to do. If you can
+          just face your fears, then I know you can find the courage to
+          beat 'em.
+%
+Professor: Now, then, everyone, into bed. It's time for sleeping.
+%
+Professor: And no more monkey business!
+%
+Narrator: Some kind of crazy beat?
+%
+Jerome: Listen up, all you freaks and disasters, and chill the frag out!
+        'Cause here comes the master! So give it up for the beast with the
+       plan! The one, the only, B-B-B-Boogie Man!
+%
+Boogie Man: Creatures of darkness ... DIG IT! Too long have we been at the
+            mercy of light. Nightlights, streetlights, hall lights with the
+           door cracked. And deeper still ... the sun. I know, I know. But I,
+           your Boogie Man, have just completed Step One of my grand master
+           plan that will ensure an end to this problem once and for all.
+           So prepare to hit the streets ... cause we are gonna party ALL
+           NIGHT LONG!
+%
+Boogie Man: So tell me. When things get creepy.
+Crowd: Blame it on the boogie!
+Boogie Man: When things get spooky.
+Crowd: Blame it on the boogie!
+Boogie Man: And when things get freaky, funky, and nasty.
+Crowd: BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE!!
+%
+Narrator: Uh-oh! What's he got cooking at the Townsville Power Plant?
+%
+Narrator: Oh, my gosh. They've cut off all power to Townsville! That means ...
+          no more streetlights ... no more hall lights with the door
+         cracked ... and definitely no more nightlights!
+%
+Monster under bed: Hehehe The coast is clear! Come on!
+%
+Slug: Fashionably late again, I see. So fashionable you missed the party.
+%
+Slug: Peep it! The sun's already risin'. We're gonna have to blow this joint.
+%
+Bartender: LAST CALL!!
+Jerome: Let's wrap it up, people! The sun's comin' up!
+Boogie Man: Hold up, hold up! Did you all forget about my grand master plan?
+            The sun will no longer be an issue once I initiate the third and
+           final step.
+Slug: Is Step Three really all that?
+Boogie Man: Shoot. It ain't no step for a stepper.
+%
+Narrator: It's a giant disco ball!
+Narrator: And it's eclipsing the sun! Oh, no! Now morning will never come to
+          Townsville!
+%
+Narrator: And these nocturnal nightmares will be free to haunt the darkness
+          forever!
+Crowd: BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE!!
+%
+Blossom: I CAN'T GET ANY SLEEP!! With all that racket out there! Something
+         funky.s going on downtown.
+Buttercup: I'll say! We better check it out!
+Blossom: Yeah. It might be trouble!
+%
+Blossom: Oh, my gosh! Townsville's been turned into a nightmare nightclub!
+Buttercup: Right on! Right, Bubbles?
+Bubbles: Well, it's got a good beat, and I can dance to it.
+%
+Cat: Yeah, little girl, I thought you liked to party.
+%
+Buttercup: Let's get down!
+%
+Narrator: Oh, no! The girls are getting swamped!
+%
+Blossom: I can see a small exhaust port at the end of the chasm. If we could
+         just hit it with our laser vision, it should destroy the ball!
+%
+Narrator: Oh, yes! The sun is free to shine on Townsville again! Sorry,
+          nightmares. Party's over. And don't let the doorknob hit ya where
+         the dog shoulda bit ya.
+%
+Bubbles: Okay! I'm ready!
+Professor: Awww, ain't she cute?
+%
+Professor: You see, Bubbles, you're not ready for the higher levels yet.
+           Oh, don't worry, cheer up. Someday you will be.
+Bubbles: It's not fair.
+Professor: She's so cute when she's all pouty like that.
+%
+Bubbles: It's not fair! I'm just as tough and strong and mean as Buttercup
+         and Blossom, but they just don't believe me. They all treat me like
+        a baby. I'll show them. I'll prove that I can be ... hard-core!
+%
+Bubbles: Mission begin!
+%
+Bubbles: WHO ELSE WANTS SOME?!?
+%
+Blossom: What's the matter? Am I too fast for cute little Bubbles?
+%
+Bubbles: Ha! I got you! You're out! Gone! Finished! You were beaten down,
+         sister, by CUTE! LITTLE! BUBBLES!!
+%
+Talking Dog: Oh, hi, Bubbles. How are youuuuu.
+Bubbles: Bad dog! Bad dog! BAD DOG!
+%
+Talking Dog: No, Bubbles! Have mercy!
+Bubbles: Mercy is for the weak!
+%
+Blossom: Bubbles!
+Buttercup: Have you lost your mind?
+Blossom: This isn't the Bubbles we know!
+Bubbles: The Bubbles you know is gone! I'm hard-core now!
+%
+Bubbles: I don't mean to burst your bubble, girls, but from now on ... I
+         fly solo!
+%
+Narrator: Whoa! Sister's doin' it for herself! Let's hope she knows what
+          she's doing.
+%
+Mojo: Now that I have you, my sweet little Bubbles ... nothing can stop my
+      plan to take over the world!
+Bubbles: What plan?!
+Mojo: I'll tell you! I plan to zap you with my laser, causing you to cry
+      out ... just wike a wittle baby ... which in turn will cause your
+      sisters to come flying to your rescue, for which I am well prepared,
+      as you can see.
+%
+Bubbles: That's the dumbest plan I've ever heard! AND I'M NOT A BABY!
+%
+Mojo: Well, we'll see about that!
+%
+Bubbles: I'm not.gonna..cry ... you.. dumb.. doo-doo-brain!
+Mojo: Doo-doo-brain? That's it! I've had it with your sassy mouth! I didn't
+      want to do this!
+%
+Mojo: Yes! Yes! That's it!
+%
+Blossom: Wow, Bubbles! I can't believe you defeated Mojo all by yourself!
+         You really whooped him!
+%
+Blossom, Buttercup: You're hard-core!
+%
+Bubbles: Why, you! How dare you zap me and my sisters? Take this! And that!
+         And this! And this! And that!
+%
+Narrator: Oh, Bubbles, you're so cute when you're all tough like that! So
+          once again the day is saved ... thanks to the Powerpuff Girls!
+%
+Narrator: The city of Townsville. A pleasant place to live. Unless you run
+          into ... the Gangrene Gang! The biggest bunch of belligerent bullies
+         this town's ever seen!
+%
+Ace: Mister? You're talkin' to Ace, kid. There are no Misters here ... at
+     least, I don't think so. Um, Little Arturo, is your name Mister?
+%
+Grubber: Pbbbbpppppbbbbbt!
+%
+Ace: Yeah, I thought so. Hey, is your name Mister, Snake?
+%
+Blossom: Let the underwear go!
+%
+Arturo: The Powerpuff Girls?
+Billy: The Powerpuff Girls?
+Snake: The P-P-Powerpuff Girls-s-s?
+Grubber: Pbbbbpppbbbt?
+Ace: The Powerpuff Girls?
+%
+Ace: Oh, Powerpuff Girls ... please forgive my foolish friend for his foolish
+     act. For he did not know what he was doin'.  And I know deep inside my
+     heart that he would never do anything like that ever again. What do you
+     say, girls? Will you forgive him? Will you? Please?
+%
+Narrator: Oh, no! Looks like Buttercup is looking for love in all the wrong
+          places.
+%
+Narrator: Next day. Townsville Museum of Natural History.
+%
+Narrator: Oh, look! The Pokey Oak Kindergarten class is on a field trip.
+          And so is ... the Gangrene Gang?! This can't be good.
+%
+Billy: Big Billy no get soda.
+Snake: I think she needs moneys-s-s.
+Arturo: This Mesopotamian vase is probably worth a couple of bucks.
+%
+Ace: Slip it in right here, Arturo.
+%
+Ace: Now this has gotta be worth at least one soda.
+Blossom: Drop that mummy!
+Ace, Snake, Arturo, Billy: The Powerpuff Girls!
+%
+Blossom: All right, girls. Let's show these creeps how to respect other
+         people's property!
+%
+Ace: Hey. Buttercup, how come you guys always pick on us, huh?
+%
+Ace: W-We was only tryin' to get a soda.
+%
+Ace: You know, kid? You're not so bad. You can hang out with us anytime.
+%
+Narrator: That evening ... Oh, no! ... She isn't! ... She is.
+%
+Narrator: I hope she knows what she's doing.
+%
+Snake: W-W-W-What-What she's doing here-s-s, Boss-s-s?
+Ace: Back up! Relax!
+%
+Ace: Buttercup. Please, come in.
+%
+Ace: Oh, Buttercup! Last night was a hoot! So will you please be my guest
+     again tonight?
+%
+Ace: Don't you realize that with Buttercup on our side ...
+     WE COULD CONTROL TOWNSVILLE?!
+%
+Ace: Sit for a spell, fellas, 'cause I've got a plan.
+%
+Narrator: Well, that sounds awful! Evil people with evil plans? I hope the
+          Powerpuff Girls can get out of this one ... especially Buttercup!
+%
+Ace: Showtime!
+%
+Snake: Huh? Oh, right. See you two a little bit laters-s-s.
+Ace: They'll be back. With pizza!
+%
+Snake: Come on, s-s-stop laughing! Do it rights-s-s!
+%
+Grubber: Oh, hello. I'm Buttercup, and my foot got caught in a conveyor belt
+         at the city dump. I'm afraid I'm stuck. Help me!
+Bubbles: Okay. Bye-bye. BUTTERCUP'S IN TROUBLE!!
+%
+Snake: S-S-Say goodbye, Powerpuffs-s-s!
+%
+Narrator: This is unbelievable! Is this the end of our beloved girls?
+%
+Narrator: Can no one save our heroes from this impending doom? Can Buttercup
+          not hear her sisters' cries for help?
+%
+Narrator: Oh, no! Blossom and Bubbles' screams are being drowned out by this
+          rogue Romeo's rambunctious rock!
+%
+Snake: Adios-s-s, dos amigos-s-s!
+%
+Ace: Buttercup, I'm innocent! The boys, they put me up to it! Honest!
+%
+Narrator: Aww, we forgive you, Buttercup.
+%
+Narrator: And so once again the day is saved ... thanks to the Powerpuff Girls!
+%
+Narrator: The city of Townsville. A place where catastrophe can strike at
+          any minute.
+%
+Bubbles: You're the most cutest kitty in the whole world. Yes, you are. And
+         to think that mean old man had you all to himself. Do you think
+        we'll be able to keep him?
+%
+Buttercup: We're not keeping that stinky fleabag. Because I'm gonna end up
+           feeding it, and cleaning it, and loving it.
+%
+Girls: Awwww
+%
+Bubbles: No, you didn't. We're just getting ready for bed. And everything is
+         as normal as normal could beEEEEE!
+%
+Blossom: Well, there was this bad man, and he had this raygun.
+Buttercup: And then we were punching and kicking, and then the cops came.
+Bubbles: And then the place started to fall apart!
+%
+Professor: But Kitty can stay tonight. I have a lot of work to do in the lab,
+           so I'll decide tomorrow. Now get those sleepy heads into bed.
+%
+Professor: Good night, little angels.
+%
+Blossom: The cat's in the bag once the Professor sees his breakfast!
+%
+Professor: No! None of you can ever hold Kitty!
+%
+Professor: Girls! I know I haven't told you, but the laboratory is now off
+           limits. Bye.
+%
+Professor: Yes, Master.
+%
+Kitty: Purrrrrrfect.
+%
+Blossom: Bubbles, you get it. I'm too tired.
+Bubbles: Powerpuff hotline.
+Bubbles: We're on our way, Mayor! WAKE UP!!
+%
+Bubbles: Wait! What if the cat is really the bad guy, and he put the Professor
+         under a hypnotic trance and made the Professor build this evil
+        machine, and then they stole the jewel to power the machine, and then
+        they're gonna use it to hypnotize all the people so that the cats can
+        rise up and take over Townsville?!
+Buttercup: Bubbles, if we didn't have to sit through your ridiculous
+           ramblings, we.d be halfway to solving this crime!
+%
+Narrator: Oh, Bubbles ... you don't know how right you are! For at this very
+          moment, a catastrophe is about to befall ... the city of Townsville!
+%
+Kitty: And now for the final step. Professor?
+%
+Kitty: Activate the beam!
+Professor: Yes, Master.
+%
+Professor: Girls! Oh'oh, I just had the craziest dream! I dreamt I was
+           hypnotized by a cat, we stole a jewel, and I jumped off a building!
+          Pretty crazy, huh?
+%
+Narrator: Oh, be quiet! Bad kitty! If you think the girls are gonna help you,
+          you're barking up the wrong .. I mean, you're meowing up the ..
+         the .. oh, well.
+%
+Narrator: The city of Townsville! ... A community where random acts of kindness
+          are an everyday occurrence.
+%
+Fuzzy: Hey, you! Get offa my property! Now!
+%
+Narrator: Some people like ... Fuzzy Lumkins!
+%
+Fuzzy: Get offa my property!
+%
+Fuzzy: Hey! Get off my property right now!
+%
+Fuzzy: Consarn it! Anyone else wanna try and get on my property?!
+%
+Fuzzy: Jo? Jo? Where you at, Jo? Where is you? Jo! Joey! J-oh.
+%
+Fuzzy: Now you stay right 'cheer, Jo .. where you gonna be safe .. from all
+       y'all who wants to get your mitts on my property!
+%
+Narrator: Oh, no! He's heading towards Townsville!
+%
+Fuzzy: Where you at, you crazy critter?
+%
+Old woman: Excuse me, sonny, but I believe you dropped your hat.
+%
+Fuzzy: GET YOUR WRINKLES OFFA MY PROPERTY!!
+%
+Fuzzy: Stop it, stop it, STOP IT! Stop touchin' my property!
+%
+Policeman: So, you like punchin' out old ladies, huh? Well .. I have one
+           question for you... Is this your hat?
+%
+Fuzzy: Y'ALL GET YOUR MITTS OFFA MY PROPERTY!!
+%
+Blossom: Who are you to come mess up our town?
+%
+Fuzzy: GET .. OFFA .. MY .. PROPERTY!!
+%
+Fuzzy: OH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
+%
+Fuzzy: Huh?
+%
+Narrator: Townsville Prison!
+%
+Narrator: How do you like that, Mr. No-Share?
+%
+Narrator: So once again the day is saved .. thanks to the Powerpuff Girls! I
+          get a warm, fuzzy feeling just saying that.
+%
+Narrator: The city of Townsville .. A place filled with some of the most
+          brilliant, clever, and ingenious criminal masterminds ever to hatch
+         an evil scheme.
+%
+Narrator: Then there's the Amoeba Boys.
+%
+Bossman: We did it! We're official criminals!
+Tiny: Yeah, criminals!
+Skinny: Yeah!
+%
+Bossman: You didn't take it, did you?
+Tiny: He didn't take it, Boss!
+Skinny: I was going to, but .. that would be stealing.
+%
+Bossman: That's it! I spend months planning that orange heist, and you go
+         and choke at the last minute. Don't you have any backbone, you.
+%
+Blossom: Sorry, guys. You're gonna have to do better than that. Come on,
+         girls. Let's go.
+%
+Bossman: No! Wait! So you wanna see a crime, huh?
+%
+Narrator: Townsville Park .. A clean place for clean folks to have good clean
+          fun.
+%
+Mayor: Hello? He .. What? .. You can't come in? .. You're sick? What? Hello?
+       You're sick too, you can't come in. Hello? Hello .. You're sick? Sick!
+       Sick! Everyone's sick! Oh! Ms. Bellum. Thank goodness you're here.
+%
+Blossom: I'll get it! Yes, Mayor? What's the trouble? Huh? You're sick? ..
+         Well, that's too bad, Mr. Mayor, but it doesn't sound like an
+        emergency. Now, tell everyone to get lots of rest and drink plenty of
+        liquids. And only call when there's a real emergency. Remember ..
+        the hotline is not a toy.
+%
+Kids: ICE CREAM!!
+%
+Girls: Ewwwwww!
+%
+Buttercup: Uh-oh. Look!
+%
+Bubbles: Sorry, guys. I gotta go save people and stuff.
+%
+Bossman: Hey, Buttercup.
+Buttercup: Buzz off, guys!
+%
+Bossman: Okay, we got a crime. Watch!
+Blossom: Cut it out, guys! Not now!
+%
+Buttercup: You three are the lousiest, most pathetic criminals ever to walk
+           the street! You stink! We don't ever want to see you again! Get
+          out of town! Don't ever come back! Get out! Get out! GET OUT!!
+%
+Professor: Sick. I know. I'm already working on it. I've managed to isolate
+           the virus, but it doesn't conform to any virus ever documented. I
+          believe it's a new strain. Have a look.
+%
+Blossom: Professor .. those look just like the Amoeba Boys.
+%
+Professor: The Amoeba Boys? Hmm. I wonder if .. now this is only a hunch, but
+           suppose the Amoeba Boys were standing in the park next to a "Keep
+          Off the Grass" *cough* sign, in an attempt to break the law .. when
+          a storm rolled in. Now suppose they stood in the rain all night and
+          caught a *cough* cold. That cold could mix with their single-cell
+          anatomy to create a devastating new virus .. that could then infect
+          all of Townsville.
+%
+Professor: Of course, that's only a hunch. Girls! You must find the Amoeba
+           Boys. The antidote is within them! Do you know where they are?
+%
+Narrator: And so the Powerpuff Girls began to search for the hosts *cough* of
+          one of the most deadly viruses ever to befall mankind.
+%
+Blossom: Uh..? The Amoeba Boys?  Oh .. you gotta come back with us right away.
+Bossman: But I thought we were lousy criminals and you never wanted to see
+         us again.
+Blossom: No! That's not true! You three could be the worst criminals in the
+         history of Townsville.
+%
+Bossman: Wait a minute! Why should I, copper? You're not taking us without a
+         fight!
+Tiny: Yeah! Without a fight!
+%
+Professor: Okay, Amoeba Boys. Thank you for your cooperation. You're free to 
go.
+Bossman: Go?! I thought we were criminals! You locked us up and everything!
+Professor: Well, everything's all right now. Out you go.
+%
+Professor: Bye now.
+Bossman: I told you, you shoulda taken the orange!
+%
+Professor: Force equals the cosine of the direct.no, that's not it! .. Darn it!
+%
+Blossom: This oatmeal's too hot!
+Bubbles: Too hot!
+Buttercup: So blow on it!
+%
+Narrator: And wouldn't you know, of all days, today would be the day Blossom
+          discovers she has a new power.
+%
+Narrator: Ice breath!
+%
+Blossom: Hey guys, look what I just did!
+Buttercup: Hmmm .. do it again.
+%
+Bubbles: I know, I know! Make the floor all ice, like in Tom and Jerry.
+         That's my favorite.
+%
+Buttercup: Yeah! Make the floor all ice, Blossom!
+Blossom: Well, I'll try.
+%
+Professor: ButterCUUUUUP!
+%
+Professor: How on earth did you do it?
+Bubbles: She blowed, and ice came out!
+Buttercup: She's got ice breath, Professor!
+Professor: You're kidding! Show me, Blossom.
+%
+Professor: Incredible!
+%
+Professor: Well, Buttercup .. you know, even though you all have super
+           abilities like super strength and being able to fly and laser eye
+          beams, you also each have your own special unique abilities, like
+          Bubbles being able to speak Spanish.
+Bubbles: Sí!
+%
+Ms. Keane: Of all the days for the air conditioner to break!
+%
+Ms. Keane: Teddy, I don't care. Now go play!
+%
+Narrator: Outside? In this heat wave? Oh, the poor little things.
+%
+Repairman: Sorry, Ms. Keane. I'll have to come back tomorrow.
+Ms. Keane: Great. Just great! Stupid heat! It's like walking into an oven!
+%
+Bubbles: Ms. Keane! Ms. Keane! Blossom's doing something bad.
+Ms. Keane: What are you talking about? Blossom never does anything bad.
+%
+Ms. Keane: It's wonderful!
+Blossom: Thanks.
+Ms. Keane: Blossom, what a nice thing you're doing.
+%
+Buttercup: That stupid goody-goody Blossom never gets in trouble!
+%
+Buttercup: Hello? .. A robbery? .. We'll be right there!
+%
+Buttercup: Hey, ice princess! We got work!
+Blossom: Oh, okay. I just gotta finish making snow cones for everybody.
+Buttercup: Forget it. Come on, Bubbles!
+%
+Driver: Did you get the ice?
+%
+Bubbles, Buttercup: Not so fast, bad guys!
+Crook: The Powerpuffs! Step on it!
+%
+Blossom: Here I am. Did I miss anything? Oh, look! Bad guys! Stand back, girls!
+%
+Blossom: Whoops!
+Crooks: Thanks, Blossom!
+%
+Buttercup: Way to go, ice princess!
+Bubbles: You did a bad thing, Blossom.
+Blossom: I know. Sorry, Mr. Policeman. Sorry, people of Townsville. Sorry,
+         tree. I promise I will never use my ice powers again!
+%
+Ms. Bellum: Staring at the sun again, Mayor?
+Mayor: Yes! I'm trying to find the source of this hea..ooh!
+%
+Mayor: Goodness gracious, great ball of fire!
+Ms. Bellum: Yes, it's called the sun.
+Mayor: No! There's another giant ball of fire, and it's heading straight for
+       Townsville!
+%
+Buttercup: Come on, Bubbles!
+%
+Buttercup: Blossom, forget your promise and DO SOMETHING!
+%
+Mayor: Oh, good! Blossom has stopped the giant fireball.
+Ms. Bellum: Yes, but now there's a giant ice ball hurtling towards us.
+Mayor: Yes, but it's not a giant fireball!
+%
+Mayor: It's so cold! We could really use a giant fireball about now.
+%
_______________________________________________
Frugalware-git mailing list
[email protected]
http://frugalware.org/mailman/listinfo/frugalware-git

Reply via email to