Git-Url: 
http://git.frugalware.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=frugalware-current.git;a=commitdiff;h=03f884f3fc9d3964c87876d9ee61f46f74829532

commit 03f884f3fc9d3964c87876d9ee61f46f74829532
Author: Slown <[email protected]>
Date:   Thu Feb 16 20:22:04 2012 +0100

fortune-mod-southpark-0.2-4-i686

* pkg++

diff --git a/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-southpark/FrugalBuild 
b/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-southpark/FrugalBuild
index 05b9824..d05c873 100644
--- a/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-southpark/FrugalBuild
+++ b/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-southpark/FrugalBuild
@@ -3,21 +3,20 @@

pkgname=fortune-mod-southpark
pkgver=0.2
-pkgrel=3
+pkgrel=4
pkgdesc="A whole set of quotes from South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut"
url="http://eng.eelcowesemann.nl/linux-unix/ye-olde-legacy-stuff/fortune-cookies/$pkgname";
depends=('fortune-mod')
groups=('games-extra')
archs=('i686' 'x86_64')
-_F_archive_name="SP"
-up2date="Flasttar $url"
-source=(http://eng.eelcowesemann.nl/files/2009/12/$_F_archive_name-$pkgver.tar_.gz)
-_F_cd_path="$_F_archive_name-$pkgver"
-sha1sums=('ae4718c8707eb19f6f5222674507bc7670f7dbbc')
+up2date=$pkgver
+source=(SP)
+sha1sums=('3721db71e0a2a9a736a512a65ae8e5fb590b5a46')

build() {
-  Fcd
+  Fcd "."
+  strfile ./SP || Fdie
Fmkdir /usr/share/fortune
-  Ffilerel $_F_archive_name usr/share/fortune
-  Ffilerel $_F_archive_name.dat usr/share/fortune
+  Ffilerel SP usr/share/fortune
+  Ffilerel SP.dat usr/share/fortune
}
diff --git a/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-southpark/SP 
b/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-southpark/SP
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..0816445
--- /dev/null
+++ b/source/games-extra/fortune-mod-southpark/SP
@@ -0,0 +1,370 @@
+Fucking sweet!
+%
+Kyle's mom is a big fat fucking bitch!
+%
+Kick the baby.
+%
+Don't kick the baby.
+%
+Well fine, go ahead and miss church, and when you die and go to hell you
+can answer to SATAN!
+
+Ok
+%
+Ike! You broke another window! That's a bad baby. Bad baby!
+%
+Kyle! We're going to the Terrance and Philip movie!
+%
+Oh my god, dude!
+%
+Aw, ma! He's not even my real brother, he's adopted.
+%
+Mom, somebody's at the door.
+
+Coming hon!
+
+Hey! I can't see the TV!
+%
+What are you guys doing here?
+%
+Oh, sweet, dude! Yes! Yes!
+%
+Off to the movies we shall go where we learn everything that we know. 'Cause
+the movies teach us what our parents don't have time to say! And this
+movie's gonna make our lives complete.
+%
+Super sweet!
+%
+Thank God we live in the quiet little redneck podunk white trash quiet
+mountain town.
+%
+U.S.A.!
+%
+Can I have 5 tickets to Terrance and Philip, Asses of Fire, please?
+%
+We have to see this movie, dude!
+%
+Aw, screw it. It probably isn't all that good anyway.
+
+Cartman, what are you talking about? You love Terrance and Philip!
+
+Yeah, but the animation is crappy.
+%
+Look Mr... Homeless Guy. If you don't want to buy us tickets, and not get
+yourself ten bucks and buy yourself a bottle of vodka, be my guest.
+%
+Let me have some candy, Cartman.
+
+Let me see... Uhh, nope, I don't have any Jewish candy.
+%
+You really need all that chocolate, fat boy?
+%
+Boo boo bah bah.
+%
+You're such a pigfucker Philip!
+%
+What did he say?
+%
+Hmmmmm, let's see. Well, first of all, you fuck pigs.
+
+Oh yeah!
+%
+Fuck my ass and call me a bitch!
+%
+You shitfaced cockmaster.
+%
+Listen you donkey raping shit eater.
+%
+You'd fuck your uncle!
+%
+Shut your fucking face, uncle fucka! You're a cock sucking, ass-licking
+uncle fucka!
+You're an uncle fucka, yes it's true, nobody fucks uncles quite like you!
+%
+What do you expect? They're Canadian.
+%
+Suck my balls!
+%
+Dude! That movie was fucking sweet!
+%
+You bet your fucking ass it was!
+%
+Fuck dude, I want to be just like Terrance and Philip!
+%
+Huh?
+%
+Fuck off you donkey raping shiteater!
+%
+Hey! Stop crowding us you shitfaced cockmasters!
+%
+Yeah, you're all a bunch os ass ramming uncle fuckers.
+%
+Stan, tell them about when Terrance called Philip a testicle shitting rectal
+wart.
+%
+Asshole I'm talking to you.
+%
+Yes, yes, I saw the Terrance and Philip movie. Who wants to touch me? I said
+who wants to fucking touch me?
+%
+I hate you Kenny.
+%
+Ok children, let's take our seats, we have a lot to learn today.
+%
+Ok, now let's try to get an answer from someone who's not a complete retard.
+Anyone? C'mon, don't be shy.
+%
+Shut up fat boy!
+%
+Hey, don't call me fat you fucking Jew!
+%
+Eric! Did you just say the *F* word?
+
+Jew?
+
+No, he's talking about fuck. You can't say fuck in school you fucking
+fatass.
+
+Kyle!
+
+Why the fuck not?
+
+Eric!
+
+Dude! You just said fuck again!
+
+Stanley!
+
+Fuck!
+
+Kenny!
+
+What's the big deal? It doesn't hurt anybody! Fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.
+%
+How would you like to see the school counselor?
+
+How would you like to suck my balls?
+%
+Holy shit dude.
+%
+Oh no, dude.
+%
+Mr. Mackey, can I ask a question?
+
+Mmmkay, what?
+
+What's the big fucking deal, bitch.
+%
+What the heck is a rimjaw?
+
+Oh, that's when you put your legs behind your head and have somebody lick
+your ass.
+%
+Young man, you will tell Mr... Mackey where you heard all these horrible
+phrases.
+
+I... I...
+
+We can't tell you, We all took a sacred oath and swore ourselves to secrecy!
+
+It was the Terrance and Philip movie.
+%
+What? Fuck you guys, I wanna get out of here.
+%
+Everybody's fucking seen it.
+
+Eric!
+
+I'm sorry, I can't help myself. That movie has warped my fragile little
+mind.
+%
+No dude, I'd be scared too, you're mom is a fucking bitch.
+
+Don't call my mom a bitch, you fat fuck!
+
+Don't call me fat you buttfucking son of a bitch.
+%
+Chef, how do you make a woman like you more than any other guy?
+
+Oh, that's easy. You've just gotta find the clitoris.
+
+Huh?
+
+Ooops.
+%
+Guys, do you know where I can find the clitoris?
+
+The what?
+
+What, is that like finding Jesus or something?
+%
+Allright, this is for the silver medal. Spell "forensics".
+
+Oh, fuck that, why the fuck should I have to spell forensics.
+
+Here you go. S-U-C-K M-Y A-S-S, forensics.
+%
+But minister, it isn't like this film is the first troublesome thing to come
+out of Canada. Let us not forget Bryan Adams.
+
+No, no. The Canadian government has apologized for Bryan Adams on several
+occasions.
+%
+You're a fucking faggot, dude.
+%
+Step 1: Instead of 'ass' say 'buns'. Like 'kiss my buns' or 'You're a buns
+hole'.
+Step 2: Instead of 'shit' say 'poo'. As in 'bull poo' 'poo head' and 'this
+poo is cold'.
+Step 3: With 'bitch' drop the 't', 'Cause 'bich' is Latin for 'generosity'.
+Step 4: Don't say 'fuck' anymore, 'Cause 'fuck' is the worst word that you
+can say. So just use the word 'mmmkay'!
+%
+It's easy, Mmmkay!
+%
+Well Philip, I hope you've learned something through this whole experience.
+
+I have Terrance. I've learned that you are a boner biting dick fart fuck
+face.
+%
+That movie gets better every time I see it.
+%
+Oh my god... ahh! Ahh shit! Ahh shit. Ohhh!
+%
+Oh my god, you killed Kenny
+
+You bastard.
+%
+Oh shit dude, now our moms are gonna find out we went to see the Terrance
+and Philip movie again.
+%
+Fucking weak, dude!
+%
+Oh my god, they killed Kenny!
+
+You bastards!
+%
+I bet him he couldn't do it. I bet him a hundred dollars...
+
+C'mon Cartman, it's not your fault.
+
+Oh, I know, I'm just fucking stoked I don't have to pay him.
+
+That's real nice. He was your friend, you fat fuck!
+%
+Heya fuckface, you seen Gracie?
+%
+Should we blame the government?
+
+Or blame society?
+
+Or should we blame the images on TV?
+
+NO! Blame Canada!
+%
+Blame Canada!
+%
+It seems that everything's gone wrong since Canada came along!
+%
+So guys, does it make you nervous to be in America? There are a lot of
+organizations that want you arrested for destroying children.
+
+Oh they'd have to find us first.
+
+You're right... NOW!
+%
+Holy crap! Did you see that? They arrested Terrance and Philip!
+%
+What say you, Mr. American Ambassador?
+
+Fuck Canada!
+%
+Alec, do you know what sucks about being a Baldwin?
+
+No, what?
+
+Nothing!
+%
+Haha! You missed me!
+%
+Mr. Garrison? How come our moms arrested Terrance and Philip?
+
+Yeah? That's gay.
+
+Your moms are just upset. They're probably just all on their periods or
+something.
+%
+Well I'm sorry Wendy, I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days
+and doesn't die. Anyway children, lets start off with some vocabulary...
+%
+War?!
+
+No! Gregory, no!
+
+Now this is bad Wendy. Hold on to me.
+%
+Fallen one, I am Satan. I am your god now!
+
+There is no escape.
+
+Now feel the delightful pain.
+%
+Hey Satan, didja hear the news? A war just broke out up on earth.
+
+Meet Saddam Hussein, my new partner in evil.
+%
+Move over Satan, you're just hogging all the fun. Yeah! Yeah, man this is
+getting me so hot!
+%
+Saddam, will you let me do my job, please.
+%
+Rub my nipples as I torture this little piggy!
+%
+Saddam, can I talk to you over here for a second?
+I don't see why you have to belittle me in fron of people like that.
+
+Hey, relax guy.
+
+Well sometimes I don't think you have any respect for me.
+
+Aw, come here guy. Who's my cream puff?
+%
+Kyle, you need to stop being such a chicken shit and stand up to your
+mother. You need to smack her in the face and say, "That's enough of your
+shit, you fucking bitch!"
+%
+What would Brian Boitano do?
+%
+Yeah, what would Brian Boitano do?
+%
+Weeeeellllllll, Kyle's mom's a bitch, she's a big fat bitch, she's the
+biggest bitch in the whole wide world, she's a stupid bitch, if there ever
+was a bitch, she's a bitch to all the boy's and girls!
+
+On Monday she's a bitch, on Tuesday she's a bitch, on Wednesday through
+Saturday, she's a bitch then on Sunday, just to be different, she's a super
+King Kamehameha bee-itch!
+
+C'mon you know the words!
+%
+We must rid ourselves of anything Canadian.
+%
+It's this V-Chip. I hate it. I can't say any dirty words.
+
+Really? So you can't say "fuck"?
+
+No.
+
+And you can't say "shit"?
+
+Nope.
+
+So you can't say, "I'm Eric Cartman the fattest fucking piece of shit in the
+world"?
+
+Fuck you. *AAAARGH*
+
+Dude, sweet.
+%
+I want this V-Chip out of me! It has stunted my vocabulary.
+%
_______________________________________________
Frugalware-git mailing list
[email protected]
http://frugalware.org/mailman/listinfo/frugalware-git

Reply via email to