  P.S. For those interested...there will be a regional Maine Fair Trade
  Campaign meeting for the Bangor area on Tuesday, Feb 10th at 7pm at
  PICA. The next state wide MFTC meeting will be Sat. March 13th from 10am
  to 1pm in Augusta at the SEIU union building. I hope it's alright to
  pass along this information, some people in the delegation expressed
  interest in being kept updated. if it seems better we can make a
  separate list of people who want to keep on hearing about the state
  actions...Let me know! Cheers! MEREDITH