Kristian Rink wrote:
Hmmm, strange indeed. I did run mvn -X compile, still seeing that very
error appear. After removing $HOME/.m2/repository/org/apache/ftpserver
and running mvn again, it seems it by now did manage to find and
download the right jars. So at least it works by now, even though I
don't have a clue what's different compared to before.

Sounds like Maven madness. Sometimes you just need to nuke your local repos for things to resolve.

Anyways, I'm quite close to getting snapshots deployed automatically to the snapshot repos. Aiming for nightlies.

/niklas