Howdy,

Let's say I want to have no mounted drives, and wanted to put all user
information (username, passwords, quotas, etc.), file information (file names,
directory name, owners, etc.) and actual files (bytes) from mysql.  Would
ftpserver allow me to do that?  I see a bunch of hooks, but I haven't dived
into the code.  I am planning on starting that tonight.

Also, what is that status of the project?  Are there active contributors?  What
are the odds of it graduating from incubator status?

Finally, is there a list of supported ftp clients?  Being able to say my server
will work with cuteftp, wsftp, fireftp, etc., would be great.

Thanks,
Earl

Be a better friend, newshound, and