Hi,

answers inline

On Feb 11, 2008 1:38 AM, Narahari 'n' Savitha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Friends,
>
> I am embedding an ftp server in our code.  I have used BaseUser to set user
> configuration.  I am unable to find docs where I can tell ftp server to
> listen on
>
> a given hostname (ip has been given host name)

This is part of the Listener configuration, see the documentation here:
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver-listeners.html

Specifically, you want to take a look at:
config.listeners.<listener name>.address
config.listeners.<listener name>.port

Note that this documentation is for the 1.4 branch of the code, trunk
will get new configuration soon, along with updated documentation.

> PS:  I am presuming BaseUser.setHomeDirectory() to be used to determine
> where to put the file.

Yes, it will be the root directory for that user.

/niklas