Hey ,

 Thanks for your great feedback and excuse me if I incorrectly closed some
issues. There are things you cannot do at 2 am with a fever.

I hope after my last commit, everything is ok - although there are some
issues still open, of course. By the way, fixes are in trunk; they arrived
late for M4.

The LIST issue I find it difficult as it seems there's no agreement on the
return codes when pathname is incorrect: some server will always return a
216 code (I saw this in pureFTPd ) with some returning a different string
when the pathname includes a non-existent directory (I saw this in vsFTPd).
PROFTPd seems to answer with 450 whenever 'pathname'  cannot be found.

 I myself would say that  "File not found" should be 550 and not 450 (and
this is not a response code for LIST, according to the RFC) but I'm probably
totally wrong  ...

What servers/clients do you guys check for this?

Cheers ,

 David Latorre