In my case I wanted a virtual file system that was event based, e.g. when
file was received it would fire event with data (name plus byte array).  I
got the events/notification working fine...just didn't have time to
implement the VFS.  For now I just read the byes from the native file
system and then delete the file.  I hope to get back to that...but got
directed to a different project for the moment.  IMHO, it seems a VFS would
have enough general interest...it would be great to be part of the
FTPServer project...either in the mainline code...or in an example project.

-Dave