#696: Funding request for Mohan Prakash
 Reporter:  mpduty                  |       Owner:  bex
     Type:  Funding request         |      Status:  new
 Blocking:                          |

Comment (by mpduty):

 Replying to [comment:12 bex]:
 > Ticket purchased.  Unfortunately Thai Air has CC rules they don't
 disclose at the time of purchase.  Ticket is valid, but I still need to
 deal with CC verification.  Will continue to work on this.
 Thank you Bex.[[BR]]
 I suppose the ticket you purchased is from Kolkata to Phnom Penh and
 return as per the itinerary I sent you?
 Moreover, do I have to purchase the other ticket that is from Ranchi to
 Kolkata and return or you have that one covered too?

Ticket URL: <https://fedorahosted.org/fudcon-planning/ticket/696#comment:13>
fudcon-planning <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon>
FUDCon event planning
fudcon-planning mailing list -- fudcon-planning@lists.fedoraproject.org