Funny Jokes - Humor and Funny Jokes - Battle of the Sexes

A man is a person who, if a woman says, "Never mind, I'll do it 
myself; lets her.

A woman is a person who, if she says to a man, "Never mind, I'll do 
it myself," and he lets her; gets mad.

A man is a person who, if a woman says to him, "Never mind, I'll do 
it myself," and he lets her and she gets mad; says, "Now what are 
you mad about?"

A woman is a person who, if she says to a man, "Never mind, I'll do 
it myself," and he lets her and she gets mad, and he says, "Now what 
are mad about?" says, "If you don't know I'm not going to tell you."


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funny-jokes/
http://www.quotes-world.com/
http://www.quotescentral.com/








------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/ZkgolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funny-jokes/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funnyquotes/
http://www.jokes-joke.com/
http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
http://www.quotescentral.com/
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funny-jokes/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to