A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said,
> "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened?
> You look terrible."
> 
> "What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."
> 
> Bartender: "What about the wooden leg? You didn't
> have
> that before."
> 
> Pirate: "Well, we were in a battle and I got hit
> with
> a cannon ball, but I'm fine now."
> 
> Bartender: "Well, okay, but what about that hook?
> What
> happened to your hand?"
>                                                   
> Pirate: "We were in another battle. I boarded a ship
> and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I
> got
> fitted with a hook. I'm fine, really."
> 
> Bartender: "What about that eye patch?"
> 
> Pirate: "Oh, one day we were at sea and a flock of
> birds flew over. I looked up and one of them shit in
> my eye."
> 
> "You're kidding," said the bartender, "you couldn't
> lose an eye just from bird shit."
>                                                     
> 
> Pirate: "It was my first day with the hook."


http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funny-jokes/
http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/



http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funny-jokes/
http://www.jokes-joke.com/
http://funny-jokes.blogspot.com/
http://quotes.wordpress.com/
 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funny-jokes/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/funny-jokes/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to