Hello, Mark

We added a feature called "Stacking" to FP Imposer in FusionPro version
4 that can do the imposition you are looking for.  You have options to
set stacking to "Face Side Up" and "Face Side Down".  We also added
another feature for duplex page flipping (short or long edge) to that
release which might be interesting to you.  Unfortunately, this feature
did not exist in FusionPro version 3.2.

--Mark Hilger
  Product Manager
  Printable Technologies, Inc.

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]