From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 10:50 AM
To: FusionPro Users Forum
Subject: [fusionpro] Help with template

I have a CS2 InDesign document. I created a template using FusionPro.
When I merge my data file I get a message that says "Embeded JobTicket
is invalid!
Will use default JobTicket instead" and it will only make a pdf file of
one page.  There's about 800 names in the tab delimited file.

I've recreated the template several times.  I really need some help on
this.

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact
Printable Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note:  All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received or
otherwise recorded by the e-mail recipients of this forum. It is subject
to archival, monitoring or review by, and/or disclosure to someone other
than the recipient. Our privacy policy is posted on www.printplanet.com