Brian,
I am using InDesign DS2. Yes, my acrobat is usually open, but it doesn't
seem to make a difference however.

Thanks for helping me with question number two, I can now click on
"longest" and it works! Yea!.

For question number 3, when you click on "Output" in the Compose dialog
box and select "Single-file VPS",  it doesn't matter what other botton you
select, when you click back to "Output", it always reverts back to pdf.
Thanks,
Rayed Kury

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]