I am having 2 major issues with VPS in the last week.

1.      I have a PDF file I am calling in to FP via a graphic field.
This PDF has 10 pictures of different people on it. IF I comose to VDX
(for our NexPress) or even PDF its fine, but when I compose VPS (for our
Igen) 2 of the pictures are cut in half.

2.   I have another PDF file I am calling in to FP via a graphic field.
I have placed a text box on this PDF with a paragraph in it. The type is
in a font called Kaela. If I output to PDF, PS, or VDX this font is
fine, however if I output to VPS the whole paragraph turns to jibberish.
Example: (before they're gone forever!) turns into (wxEknox n AgnO'n
pxwn ox nCn!)

I would greatly appreciate any feed back on these problems.

Thank You,

Peter Pickslay

EOS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Calling all FP Web Users!

Do you have a question or lots of knowledge to share about FusionPro Web?

If so, join our Printable Web to Print Users' Forum today!

Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out how!

--
Users of FusionPro Desktop have unlimited free email support. Contact Printable
Support at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
You are currently subscribed to fusionpro as: [EMAIL PROTECTED]