I have to admit that there is a certain kind of "economy" (in the sense of
parsimony) in the fact that you have managed to amuse yourself for half a
century with a single solipsistic word game. A contemporary of Henry George,
Lewis Carroll, described this word game in "Through the Looking Glass". You
may recall that for Humpty Dumpty, words meant precisely what he wanted them
to mean (this might fit under the proposition that "desires are unlimited").

But here's another proposition:

"revolution" means going around in circles;
when you go around in a circle you eventually get back to where you started;
isn't that revolting?

Regards,

Tom Walker
knoW Ware Communications