Yes and one could also make a case for the pushing of the impeachment of the
current resident of the White House by both MSNBC and FOX  at this special time
in the MS law suit but that would be too complicated according to current rules
of concentration being taught in the public schools.  Meanwhile that ice is
still breaking away and when the ocean rises will thirty feet be enough to do
silicone valley in or will it just get Hollywood  and Bangladesh?

Meanwhile no one seems interested in commenting on Friedman's predictions on
the future of work and its effect on social security and his feeling of
compassion for the rest of humanity.  I guess all economics, like politics are
local.

REH