Dear Frank,

You don't consider things in the class-struggle perspective, the only
one perspective that can bring understanding, if you check it with
the realities around you:

The conflict between labour and capital is antagonist. You will have
either a dictatorship of the capital as we have now, or you will have
the dictatorship of the people, until the development of technology /
productivity will allow for the state to be abandoned.

Until you possibly might follow my advice, I have to argue concretely.

Your alternative to the world parliament is: "We don't need to change
anything other than a few million minds."

In principle I agree with you (aside from "a few"), cf."The Peoples'
Channel", http://home4.inet.tele.dk/peoples

Although it should be possible to make all progressives contribute,
my experience confirms that the main problem with establishing an
alternative mass media of course is financial.

If you prefer an alternative to the world parliament concept, you
will have to overcome the problem with the corporations controlling
99 % of the printed and electronic mass media and thereby the public
opinion, the politicians, the UN, etc.

So far, the number of Internet-users in this connection is
insignificant. In Africa, for instance, there is absolutely no chance
for the peoples to become Internet-users within decades.

With best regards,

Ole Fjord Larsen