I am working on a new paper which I will email to my Brain Food mailing
list just after the first of the year.

We have all heard economists recite endless ECONOMIC arguments for
laissez-faire ("let things alone") economic policy - which are essentially
arguments for "money-based politics".

But in this paper, I will point out the little-known POLITICAL arguments
for money-based politics, highlight capitalism's inherent "energetic" Limits
to Growth, anticipate global social collapse within the first few decades
of the coming century, and propose a "new society"  to mitigate the
coming nightmare.

My "new society" is quite unusual!

If you are interested in this paper, please visit my web site at
http://dieoff.com/page1.htm and register for my Brain Food list.

If you are already on my list, there is no need to reregister.

Jay
COMING SOON TO A LOCATION NEAR YOU!
            http://dieoff.com/page1.htm