Tim and anybody else on Futurework to whom it may apply,

Please stop this diatribe against Ed Weick. Calm down please. He is not at
all what you are imagining him to be. I have been reading Ed's messages
ever since this list started four/five years ago and he is far from being
the person that he has been described recently by one or two. He is
civilized, sensitive, too long in the tooth, too intelligent and the very
last person on this list to harbour any prejudices on racist or ideological
grounds. It's unfortunate that he's Canadian, that's all.

Keith Hudson