Mike Hollinshead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I don't think I am a conspiracy theorist, but I know enough about the role
>of agents provocateurs in history to wonder if the vandals in Seattle were
>all that people assume them to be.

So does that make me paranoid when that was my first thought about it?
I guess it's a result of hearing in passing somewhere that almost all
`revolutionary' political groups in north america in the sixties were
penetrated by agents provocateur in the pay of one or another US govt
agency, even the goofball Vancouver Maoist faction.

                                     -Pete Vincent