Hi!

I'm working on a composite configurator with FvwmScript and getting an
issue with WriteToFile command. It only writes '#end' into the file.

First I thought I've done something wrong but I do the same as in
FvwmScript-BaseConfig. So I started a test with FvwmScript-BaseConfig
and the same happens. Used FVWM is 2.6.5. This happens under Fedora 19,
too.

My next thought was something has changed in WriteToFile source since
creation of FvwmScript-BaseConfig - 2007-08-07. So I compared the code
from 2.5.22 and CVS but nothing has changed.

So, what could be the problem?

- Thomas -