Now I have another key binding issue.
If I have an assigned binding with:

Key B A M       Music-Next

It call the function Music-Next when I press Alt+B.
That work fine.

If I remove it with

Key B A M -

That work fine too, Alt+B is doing nothing, and when in Ardour I can
use Alt+B to fire and close its big clock.

But if I want to remove it only when a window of class Ardour have the
focus and I run

Key B A M       Music-Next
Key (Ardour) B W M -

it do nothing and Alt+B call Music-Next in any case, even when Ardour
have the focus. I try the same thing with the name, class and resource
of an urxvt term with the same result: the binding is not removed when
the window have the focus.

Same result with
Key (Ardour) B A M -

Also, I try with fvwm-2.6.5, and the problem is
different, I must use function " ", the binding is removed when in
Ardour, but Ardour's own function is not restored.
This was working in 2007:
https://mail.gna.org/public/fvwm-crystal-users/2007-03/msg00006.html

Dominique